We are meeting in-person Sundays at 9 & 10:45am. Our 9am service is also streamed on Facebook Live.
How are we gathering?
- Due to the lifting of the Minnesota Mask Mandate, face masks are no longer required in the building. You are welcome to wear a mask if you’d prefer.
- Sanctuary: The sanctuary is open to participate in the live service.
- Outdoor: Seating is available outside under the overhang, weather permitting.
Before You Arrive
Mind your Health
- If, in the past fourteen days, you (or your children) have symptoms of any illness, including but not limited to the symptoms of COVID-19, Please do not attend worship gatherings. Symptoms of COVID-19 can include fever, cough, shortness of breath, chills, headache, muscle pain, sore throat, or loss of taste or smell. Other less common symptoms include nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea.
- If in the past fourteen days you have come into contact with anyone known to have COVID-19, Please do not attend worship gatherings.
If you have any questions, please contact the office at 952-946-5316 or email firstname.lastname@example.org