We are meeting in-person, Sundays at 9 & 10:45am. Our 9am service is streamed on Facebook Live.
How are we gathering?
- We are currently offering programming for kids ages 1-11 during our 10:45am service.
- Masks are required for K-5th grade.
- A Family Room with a live stream is available during the 9am service.
- Due to the Minnesota Mask Mandate, face masks will be required at all times in the building for ages 5+. Please bring your own. We will have a limited number available for those who do not have one, but it is safest for you to plan ahead and bring your own.
- Sanctuary: We are spreading out in the sanctuary where you can participate in the live service.
- Family Room: During the 9am service, a nearby room with a live stream is available for young families with children who need more room to move around.
Before You Arrive
Mind your Health
- If, in the past fourteen days, you (or your children) have symptoms of any illness, including but not limited to the symptoms of COVID-19, Please do not attend worship gatherings. Symptoms of COVID-19 can include fever, cough, shortness of breath, chills, headache, muscle pain, sore throat, or loss of taste or smell. Other less common symptoms include nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea.
- If in the past fourteen days you have come into contact with anyone known to have COVID-19, Please do not attend worship gatherings.
- If you are in the demographic most affected by COVID-19 (65 and older or with preexisting medical conditions), consider staying at home and participating via live stream services.
- Enter through the main Southwest Entrance off the parking lot.
- At each door of the main lobby there will be a hand sanitizing station, and all those attending must sanitize their hands as they enter the building.
- Masks are to be worn at all times while you are inside the building.
- Once your hands are sanitized, make your way to the sanctuary as quickly as possible to be seated. (There will not be coffee available at this time.)
During The Gathering
- Every other row will be blocked off to maintain social distancing. Please observe this and do not sit in any blocked pews.
- Family units and households may sit together. Please maintain a six foot distance from anyone not in your family or household. (Household for our purposes is defined as any group of people with whom you have already been in close proximity. Keeping in mind a pew only holds a maximum of 8 people and we are only using every other pew.)
- Communion will be placed in the pews beforehand in prepackaged sets that are sealed.
After The Gathering
After the service has ended, please leave the building immediately. We are not allowed to have groups congregate within the upper or lower lobby at this time. If you would like to connect with people, please do so outside while observing proper social distancing measures.
If you have any questions, please contact Mark at 952-946-5316 or email email@example.com